Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) Probationary Officer Job circular 2021 has been published. Last 24th December 2020 has been declared the recruitment announced of Social Islami Bank Limited job circular 2021.
Social Islami Bank Limited Job Circular 2021
Those are eligible, interested, dedicated, self-motivated and thus inviting application from Bangladesh citizenships for the post of “Probationary Officer”. Male or female both are can be applied for this post.
At a glance:
- Bank Name: Social Islami Bank Limited.
- Post Name: Probationary Officer.
- Number of Vacancies: Not yet announced.
- Circular Published Date: 24 December 2020.
- Application Deadline: 10 January 2021.
- Official Website: www.siblbd.com.
Required Educational Qualification
- MBA/MBM/Masters with 04 years honors in any discipline any public or the private university of Bangladesh.
- Candidates must have 1st class in all academic examinations.
- Candidates must have basic computer operational skills, especially in Microsoft Office.
Recent Bank Job Circular:
Selection Procedure of SIBL
- The selection process will be purely on a merit basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test.
- Only the successful candidates securing qualifying marks will be called for an interview as per the merit list of the written test to complete the selection process.
Age Limit: Social Islami Bank Limited Probationary Officer age limit not over 30 years as of January 10, 2021.
Application Procedure and Deadline
To apply Social Islami Bank Limited Probationary Officer post online. The post Online application link is – www.siblbd.com/career. To apply must be attached a detailed resume of the applicants, a recent color size photograph (JPG, Size: 30-50 kb), SSC Certificate, and Last academic certificate scanned copy. Applicants must have preserved the tracking number of the application for future reference.
Last Date of Application Submission: January 10, 2021.
Further any information about Job Circular 2020. We try to discuss detailed information about this job. To be the first to read all government and private job news, visit our job news page and visit our website www.resultbdnews.com.