NRB Global Bank Job Circular 2020. Today (17 December 2020) is published NRB Global Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular by www.nrbglobalbank.com. Also, the job circular is available on our website www.resultbdnewws.com.
NRB Global Bank Job Circular 2020
NRB Global Bank is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. NRB Global Bank Human Resource Department recently announced that a job circular title is ” Probationary Officer”. Who are challenged striving, forward-looking, proactive & self-motivated, processing assertive leadership quality with the following criteria are encouraged to apply?
At a glance
- Bank Name: NRB Global Bank.
- Post Title: Probationary Officer.
- Number of Vacancies: Not yet announced.
- Circular published date: 17 December 2020.
- Application Deadline: 10 January 2021.
- Official website: www.nrbglobalbank.com.
MBA or MBM or Masters with 04 years Honors / Graduation in any department from any Public or Private University of Bangladesh. Graduation must have 1st class or division in all academic examinations with GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 both SSC & HSC and GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 Honors / Graduation & Masters.
How to apply for NRB Global Bank
The application must apply online. To apply visit http://erecruitment.nrbglobalbank.com. And can apply online with confidence by furnishing their detailed resume with a recent passport size color photo and all academic certificates.
Last Date of Apply
NRB Global Bank Limited Probationary Officer recruitment circular is published and the application is ongoing online. Mentioned that the Probationary Officer application deadline is next 10th January 2021. So apply within 10th January 2021.
Major Recruitment Summary
- Educational Qualification: At least Honors or Masters.
- Application Started Date: Ongoing.
- Total Number of p[osts: See the circular.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as of 10 January 2021.
- Salary: 48000.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- To Apply Online visit: www.nrbglobalbank.com/career.
Further any information about Job Circular 2020. We try to discuss detailed information about this job. To be the first to read all government and private job news, visit our job news page and visit our website www.resultbdnews.com.