Air Force Job Circular 2021. Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2021. Bangladesh Air Force ( বাংলাদেশ বিমানবাহিনী ) has published a job circular 2021 by the authority. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by BAF official website- www.baf.mil.bd Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2021 job notification information is given below part by part.
Air Force Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2021 – www.joinairforce.baf.mil.bd. Job Opportunity as “Airmen, Education Instructor and Cypher Assistant ” in Bangladesh Air Force. This is the most and big opportunity for job seekers. Which is eagerly waiting for this job? BAF Job Circular 2021 Authority again gives a chance to get the offer by your eligibility. So let’s check your eligibility and ability through this job notice.
Air Force Job Circular 2020
Manpower will be recruited for the post of ‘Airmen, Education Instructor and Cypher Assistant ’ in Bangladesh Air Force. Those interested can attend the scheduled examination center on time. The authority published the job circular on their official website www.joinairforce.baf.mil.bd and online job portal news in Bangladesh. The interested candidates can apply online and visit our website for further information.
Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2020 has been published for the young, energetic, and capable candidates who want to make their career with Bangladesh Air Force. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd website.
About Bangladesh Air Force
The Bangladesh Air Force (Bengali: বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনী, Bangladesh Biman Bahini, reporting name: BAF), is the aerial warfare branch of the Bangladesh Armed Forces, primarily tasked with the air defense of Bangladesh’s sovereign territory, and providing air support to the Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Navy. Additionally, the service has a territorial role of providing tactical and strategic air transport and logistics capability for the country.
More Job Circular of Resultbdnews
Since its establishment on 28 September 1971, the Air Force has been involved in various combat and humanitarian operations, from the Bangladesh Liberation War in which it was born to supporting international efforts including the Coalition of the Gulf War and United Nations peacekeeping missions.
The Bangladesh Air Force is the aerial warfare branch of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Armed Forces Controlling primarily tasked with the air defense of Bangladesh territory and providing air support to Bangladesh. The Bangladesh Air Force Main Theme is Aakash Rakhibo Mukto.
- Collection of Application Form: Collect application form from the Information & Selection Centre of Bangladesh Air Force located at Old Airport, Tejgaon, Dhaka. The form can also be collected from any BAF Base/Unit (except for Dhaka area) or from district Armed Forces offices by submitting a non-refundable Pay Order/Bank Draft of Taka 200.00 (two hundred) in favor of ‘Central Non-Public Fund, BAF’. In the case of Bank Draft, the same must be exchangeable from any of the branches of Sonali/Rupali/Janata/Agrani Bank of Dhaka area (Dhaka Cantt, Mohakhali, Farmgate, Karwan Bazar).
- Online Application System: Visit website www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd for online application or download android apps (JoinBAF).
- Submission of Application Form: Application form collected from any of the above-mentioned sources must be submitted to the Information & Selection Centre of Bangladesh Air Force or the Recruitment Team before the commencement of the test.
- Technical Trade: SSC passes in the Science group with minimum GPA-3.5 or equivalent.
- Non-Technical Trade: SSC pass with minimum GPA-3.5 or equivalent.
- Mechanical Transport Operator & Fitter(MTOF): SSC passes in the Science group with minimum GPA-3.5 or equivalent.
- Music: SSC pass with minimum GPA-2.5 or equivalent.
- Education Instructor: BA/ BBS/ BSc pass with minimum 2nd division or equivalent. (English/Management/Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Psychology subject will be preferable).
- Cypher Assistant : BA/ BBS/ BSc pass/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Communication Engineering with minimum 2nd division or equivalent.
Physical Fitness for BAF Job Notice 2020
- Technical/Non-Technical/MTOF/Provost/Music: Unmarried.
- Education/Cypher Assistant: Married/Unmarried.
- Technical/Non-Technical: 16 to 21 years.
- MTF: 16 to 24 years.
- Music: 16 to 26 years.
- Education Instructor/Cypher Assistant: Upto 28 years.
- For Technical/NonTechnical/MTOF/Music/Education Instructor/Cypher Assistant: Minimum 163 cm (64 inches)
- Provost: Minimum 173 cm (68 inches).
- Minimum 76-81cm (30-32 inch) with 2 inches expansion.
- Technical: 6/6, normal vision.
- Others: 6/6 or as applicable.
- As per age & height.
- Dismissed from Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
- Dismissed/removed from Government service on the disciplinary ground or forbidden from government employment.
- Convicted by any Court of law.
- Discharged from BAF as unlikely to make an efficient airman.
Documents Attached with Application Form
- Attested copies of all academic certificates, testimonials, and marks sheets.
- Nationality Certificate with marital status and permanent address from Union Parishad/Municipal Chairman/Ward Commissioner.
- Character Certificate from Class-1 gazette officer.
- Six copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Birth Certificate/ National ID card duly attested by a Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Original & attested copy of Freedom Fighters Certificate by Ministry of Liberation War Affairs (For the dependents of Freedom Fighters).
- Nationality Certificate attested by District Commissioner for tribal.
- No Objection Certificate for the serving candidates.
- Original & attested copy of the certificates by the appropriate authority for members of Ansar & VDP.
- Attested copies of certificates of sports achievement at the District/Divisional level (if any).
Selection Procedure BAF Job 2020
- Primary selection ( physical and verbal ) examination started in the selected area from 30 July-20 August 2020.
- If any candidates are not able to present on their exam day, he/she can attend this exam any day within this above time period.
- But the cause of his/her absence will be notified in his censor before.
- After the primary selection, the selected candidates attend a written test on Physics, English, Mathematics, and general knowledge.
- The name of the exam center will be mentioned in the admit card. Written exam and Result of Written Exam will publish on joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd website.
- No electronic device like a calculator, a mobile phone is not allowed in the exam center.
Details of Selection Exam
Exam System :
- Technical Trades & MTOF: IQ Test, English, Physics, Math.
- Non-Technical Trades, Provost, Music, IQ Test, English, General Knowledge Education Instructor, Cypher Assistant.
- Preliminary Medical Check-up.
- Viva Voce.
- Final Medical Test.
The final selection will be made by Air Headquarters in accordance with a vacancy, quota, and other existing regulations.
- Technical & Non-Technical Trades: 36 weeks
- Education Instructor & Cypher Assistant: 18 weeks
BAF Job Circular 2020 Image
Application Deadline: 20 August 2020
Further Information Visit Resultbdnews.com