Commissioner of Taxes Office Job Circular 2020 has been declared on the last 28 October 2020. Now the job circular is available on the online news portal and Tax office official website.
Tax Office Job Circular 2020
The Office of the Commissioner of Taxes has issued a notification for the recruitment of manpower. A total of 35 people will be appointed in 6 posts under Tax Zone-2, Dhaka. Interested candidates can apply online.
At a glance:
- Organization Name: Commissioner of Taxes Office.
- Area or Zone: Dhaka Tax Area 2.
- Number of Post: 06.
- Number of Vacancies: 36.
- Post Title: Shunt Typist Cam Computer Operator, Higher Assistant, Office Assistant Cam Computer Operator, Driver, Notice Server, Office Assistant and Security Guard, etc.
- Circular Published Date: 28 October 2020.
- Application Deadline: 18 November 2020.
- Job Source: Tax office website and Online news portal.
Details of Tax Office Job Circular 2020
Interested candidates can online apply through http://tax2.teletalk.com.bd. The application procedure has been mentioning the circular easily. If you do not understand how to apply? Then carefully read the TAx job circular and following the application instructions. 300-300 size photo and 300-60 size signature should be scanned and attached to the application.
If you have problems applying online, you can call 121 number from Teletalk mobile operator. Although you can also communicate through email. The email address is-
Applicant’s age Limit
Applicant’s age will be 18 to 30 years old on as date 25 March 2020. Candidates must be between 18 to 32 years of age in the freedom fighter’s son-daughter / disability quota.
Deadline of Application
Commissioner of Taxes Office all position job application end date on 18 November 2020. Those are interested to apply here there must be applied within 18 November 2020.
Tax Commissioner office every position for applications must pay the application fees. Application fees for different posts are mentioned. Taka 112 for positions 1-5 and Tk. 56 for position 7-8 as non-refundable through Teletalk pre-paid SIM should be sent within 72 hours.
Deadline for application 18 November 2020.
Major Terms & Conditions to apply:
- Click here to know the terms of the application.
- Educational Qualification: See the circular.
- Salary Scale: Mentioning the circular.
- For more query please see the circular.
Further any information about Job Circular 2020. We try to discuss detailed information about this job. To be the first to read all government and private job news, visit our job news page and visit our website www.resultbdnews.com.