The new announcement of the Singapore government on recruitment of Bangladeshi workers. Bangladesh is the first choice in the labor market of Singapore. Manpower Minister of Singapore Tan Si Leng said That is what he said in a private conversation.
Singapore Work Visa 2021
Newly appointed Bangladesh High Commissioner Touhidul Islam told that Singapore manpower minister Tan Si Leng had announced the recruitment of Bangladeshi workers during a meeting with me.
Note that Singapore is the only country where no Bangladeshi migrant worker has been deported due to the Corona epidemic. Touhidul Islam is the High Commissioner to Singapore thanked the Singapore government in this regard.
Manpower Minister of Singapore Tan Si Leng said that Singapore will make Bangladesh a priority in hiring workers from abroad. He said a new Overseas Training Center would be set up to facilitate the arrival of waiting for Bangladeshi migrant workers in Singapore and a Covid-19 testing/health screening center would be set up at an international airport/facility in Bangladesh with Singapore’s own funds.
He mentioned that health workers would be recruited from Bangladesh to provide healthcare to Bangladeshi and other migrant workers in Singapore, which has opened new horizons for manpower exports from Bangladesh in the shrinking international labor market.
For professionals Visa:
- Employment Pass – Qualified Overseas Professionals, Managers, and Executives with a minimum monthly salary of Singapore Dollar 3,300.
- Entry Pass – Basically those who are going to open a new business in Singapore.
- Personalized Employment Pass – High Salary Employment Pass Holders and Overseas Professionals.
For skilled and semi-skilled workers:
- S-Pass – A mid-level skilled worker with a minimum salary of Singapore Dollar 2,200 and qualified as per MOM policy.
- Work Permit – Semi-skilled workers who will work in construction, machinery, marine, or service organizations.
- Domestic Work Permit – This permit is issued for work in a Singapore home.
- There are also permits for foreign artists to work in bars, hotels, or nightclubs.
For foreign students and trainees:
There are 3 types of passes for foreign students and trainees.
Pass for family members:
- Dependent pass is given to the family members (wife/husband and children) of the Employment Pass and S Pass holders subject to fulfillment of conditions.
- Long Term Travel Pass / Long Term Visit Pass is issued subject to fulfillment of conditions for family members (parents / disabled children) of Permanent Resident, Employment Pass, and S Pass holders.
Miscellaneous work visas are available for short-term (maximum 60 days) foreign nationals. Apart from this, there is no visa information for work in Singapore. The Ministry of Manpower in Singapore can be contacted for details.
Further any information about Job Circular 2020. We try to discuss detailed information about this job. To be the first to read all government and private job news, visit our job news page and visit our website www.resultbdnews.com.