Rupali Bank Job Circular 2020 has been published by the Bangladesh Bank authority. Their Job Circular has been published on our official website www.resultnewsbd.com. Today 19 August 2020 circular is announced this bank job circular. Bankers Selection Committee Today (19 August 2020) published this job circular by Bangladesh Bank’s official website.
Rupali Bank Senior Officer Job 2020
Rupali Bank Job Circular 2020
You can also find this job circular on the Bangladesh Bank website www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Eligible and interested candidates can apply in Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020 for the post of Senior Officer ( Financial Analyst) through www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
Rupali Bank Senior Officer Job Circular Summary
- Position Name: Senior Officer- Financial Analyst.
- Published on: 19 Aug 2020.
- Vacancy: 15.
- Employment Status: Full-time.
- Experience: See Job Circular Image.
- Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Salary: Under National Pay Scale 2015, BDT 22,000-53,060.
- Application Deadline: 06 September 2020.
- Benefits: As per company policy.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply through the Bangladesh Bank website online.
- Application deadline: August 21, 2020.
- Application Fee: 200 BDT.
- Age: Age calculated on 01/07/2019 30 Years.
- Job ID: 10108.
- Four year Honors/Masters degree in mentioned subjects from any Govt. approved university with at-least one first division/class.
- The third division/class in any examination is not allowed.
- The applicant must have Computer Knowledge/Skill.
- First Class in a minimum of 2 subjects in SSC or equivalent examination.
- For SSC and HSC result GPA 3.00 or more considered as first-class and GPA 2.00 or less than considered as 2nd class.
- For University Level, in the scale of 4 GPA 3.00/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.25 /less considered as 2nd class. Similarly in the scale of 5 GPA 3.75/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.813/less considered as 2nd class.
Download Tracking & Apply Deadline
Bangladesh Bank authority published the Job circular for the post of Senior Officer in their website on 19 August 2020. The application deadline is next 06 September 2020.
Online Application Procedure of Rupali Bank Job Circular 2020
1. The eligible candidates can apply online by visiting Bangladesh Bank website erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
2. Candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name of the candidate will be mentioned correctly according to his/her SSC /HSC certificate.
3. Candidates should mention their permanent address according to their national ID.
4. For the new applicants, they have to submit a colored picture of 600*600 pixels ( file size not more than 100KB) and a scanned signature of 300*80 pixels ( file size not more than 60KB).
5.Before filling up the application make sure that the candidates have scanned print of picture and signature.
6. Candidates can apply by their CV ID and Password.
7. Black and white picture and the informal picture is not acceptable.
8. After submitting the application and full payment, applicants can download their tracking page.
10. The job ID is 10108.
Apply Link of Govt Bank Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Bank Job Circular for the post of Senior Officer- Financial Analyst total number of posts15. Candidates applying must be online through Bangladesh Bank. Following the application link-
After the successful submission of your application, you can find a page with the Application Tracking Number and CV Identification Number. Please print and preserve the page for further purposes.
For any other query or information, mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam date and Admit Card of Rupali Bank Job 2020
The primarily selected candidates will be appeared for preliminary examination and the time and date of the exam and will be notified by the Bangladesh bank website and daily news portal.
After passing the preliminary the selected candidates will seat for written and viva exams.
Others Instructions Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director Job Circular 202
- Candidates can not send their documents via Online.
- Candidates who are selected for the viva exam will submit their original certificate and other documents.
- In the application form (*) means Mandatory Field.
- Fill up all the text boxes with correct information.
- Please select appropriate information like Marital Status, Home District, Permanent Address, etc.