Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020 – www.mora.gov.bd. The job application deadline within next 31st March 2020. Interested candidates can be apply within this period. For more information visit Ministry of Religious Affairs official website and our website www.resultbdnews.com.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020
Ministry of Religious Affairs authority has recently published their job circular 2020 for the post of Office Assistant.The authority published the circular in their official website www.mora.gov.bd. Ministry of Religious Affairs Offer job vacancy for HSC Pass Student. Both SSC Pass Student or having relevant degree can apply in this Ministry of Religious Affairs jobs circular 2020.
The Ministry of Religious Affairs (Bengali, ধর্ম বিষয়ক মন্ত্রণালয়) (abbreviated as MORA) is the ministry responsible for religious events, buildings and Hajj in Bangladesh.The ministry is responsible for the management of Hajj and Umrah in Bangladesh . Biswa Ijtema is also managed by the ministry. The ministry gained some attention after using Arabic letter to discourage public urination. The headquarters of this Ministry of Religious Affairs situated in Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Since 1980 as an independent Ministry, Ministry of Religious Affairs is performing all kinds of Religious Affairs. Activities of the Government by the offices and organizations under the Ministry are named Islamic Foundation, Office of the Waqf Administrator, Haj Office Dhaka, Haj Office Jeddah/Makkah, Hindu Religious Welfare Trust, Buddhist Religious Welfare Trust, Christian Religious Welfare Trust and various branches of the Ministry.The main objective of the Ministry is to improve the religious affairs.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020
Application procedure and Job summary of Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020
- For written and viva, no T/A and D/A will be given.
- The candidate must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
At a glance of Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2020
- Organization Name: Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- Name of the position : Office Assistant.
- Gander: Both male and female can apply.
- Job Publication date: 05 March 2020.
- Job Type: Govt Job.
- Total Post No : 07.
- Job Nature: Full-time.
- Application Fee – 56 Taka.
- Online Applications Starts: 10 March 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2020 at 5 a.m.
Payment procedure: After submitting application during this time in the web site ( http://mora.teletalk.com.bd) the applicants got User Id and by using this id they can complete their payment within 72 hours after submission.
- Educational Qualification: SSC or equivalent degree.
- Salary: 8,250 taka – 20,190 Taka ( grade -20).
- Job Location: Dhaka.
- If you think that you are right candidate for the job, please submit your application by maintaining the rules of recruitment advertisement. Please read the circular before apply. Any discontinuity in application will not be accepted.
- Interested candidates can easily apply through online by filling their application form from www.mora.teletalk.com.bd.
- Applying Link: https://mora.teletalk.com.bd.
- During online submission ,applicants must upload a colored picture of 300 pixels * 300 pixels ( not more than 100mb) and 300 pixels * 80 pixels signature ( not more than 60mb).
- Salary: As per policy.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://mora.teletalk.com.bd.
- Experience Requirements: See Job Circular Image.
- Age Limit for Jobs: 18-30 Years in 31.03.2020 and for freedom fighter and physically challenged age limit is 32 years.
How to apply through Mobile SMS For MORA Teletalk Application.
- (i) SMS MORA<Space>User ID send to 16222.
- Example: MORA ABCDEF.
- Reply: Applicants Name.Taka 50/- will be charged for 1 no post and 6/- will be charged for teletalk service .As total 56/- will be charged as application fee.
- Your PIN is (8 digit number) 12345678.
- To Pay Fee: Type MORA<Space>Yes< Space > PIN and send to 16222.
- Example: MORA YES 12345678.
- Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for MORA Application for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxxx).
*** Please save this USED ID and PASSWORD for further information like admit card download, written test and viva.
(ii) MORA Help User ID and send to 16222.
Example: MORA HELP ABCDEF.
(iii) MORA Help PIN NO and send to 16222.
Example: MORA HELP PIN 12345678.
If applicants faces any problem during online application process then he can can 121 from any teletalk number or email to email@example.com.
In current Bangladesh any government jobs are a very dependable profession for the people. We know that there are lots of people who are unemployed and looking a better job. To know the details of all kind of job circular please visit our page regularly.