Islami Bank Ltd (IBBL) Job Circular 2021 | www.islamibankbd.com. Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Human Resources Department published a big job noticed for recruit manpower. Mentioning that the job circular has been published on 14 March 2021.
Islami Bank Ltd Job Circular 2021
Who can apply for this position? Answer: Both males & females can apply to Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited the job title is Probationary Officer. Interested and eligible candidates do apply for this position.
At a glance:
- Bank Name: Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Employment Status: Permanent.
- Job type: Full time.
- Post Title: Probationary Officer.
- A Number of Vacancies: Not yet announced.
- Circular Published Date: 14 March 2021.
- Application Deadline: 30 March 2021.
- Official Website: www.islamibankbd.com.
- The minimum qualification is Masters’s Degree/MBA/MBM or equivalent with 4 years Honors from any Public or Private University approved by UGC.
- Candidates must have 1st Class/Division in all academic examinations with a GPA of at least 4.00 out of 5.00 both in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations and CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in Honors & Masters examinations.
How to apply?
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Probationary Officer position to apply must log on www.career.islamibankbd.com. Without this link, you cannot be applied above this position. Mentioning that, postal and courier submission of the application will be straightly rejected. To apply applicants must have a valid e-mail address and a valid mobile number.
Last Date to apply
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited Probationary Officer post circular has been declared last 14 March 2021. Already application is started and the application will continue on 30 March 2021. So apply within 30 March 2021 through Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited official page.
Major Conditions to apply
- Minimum 22 years and maximum 30 years as of March 30, 2021.
- Job Location anywhere in Bangladesh.
- No TA/DA will be accepted for a written test or Viva Voice.
- The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application without any notice.
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is the largest shariah and private bank in Bangladesh. There are 373 branches in Bangladesh. IBBL is the only bank in the country ranked among the top 1000 banks in the world.