Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020 has been published by the authority. They published a job circular 2020 for the post of Trainee Officer and recently published the circular on their official website http://erecruit.ghrmplus.com. You can also find the job circular on our official website www.resultbdnews.com. They recruit manpower for the young, energetic people. If you think that you have all the qualities that matched their requirements, you are eagerly encouraged to apply for the position.
গ্রামীণ ব্যাংকে শিক্ষানবিস অফিসার পদে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ ২০২০
Grameen Bank Job 2020
Grameen Bank authority recruits Trainee officers. Interested and eligible people will be appointed as ‘Trainee Officers’ in Grameen Bank for 07 post. Those interested can apply until October 15, 2020.
Job Summary of Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020
Name of the Organisation: Grameen Bank.
Post Name: Trainee Officer.
Number of Post: 07.
Job Type: Govt Job.
Educational Requirments: Graduation/Masters.
Age: 30 Years.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Salary: 8500-53060 BDT.
About Grameen Bank
Grameen Bank is called the Bank for the poor. Grameen Bank is a microfinance organization and community development bank founded in Bangladesh. It makes small loans to the impoverished without requiring collateral.
Grameen Bank originated in 1976, in the work of Professor Muhammad Yunus at the University of Chittagong, who launched a research project to study how to design a credit delivery system to provide banking services to the rural poor. In October 1983 the Grameen Bank was authorized by national legislation to operate as an independent bank.
The educational requirement for Grameen Bank Job 2020
- Minimum Graduation or equivalent degree or 3 years Masters from a reputed university.
- The third division/class in any examination is not allowed.
- First Class in a minimum of 2 subjects in SSC or equivalent examination.
- For SSC and HSC result GPA 3.00 or more considered as first-class and GPA 2.00 or less than considered as 2nd class.
- For University Level, in the scale of 4 GPA 3.00/more considered as 1st class, and GPA 2.25 /less considered as 2nd class. Similarly on a scale of 5 GPA 3.75/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.813/less considered as 2nd class.
Grameen Bank Job Apply Deadline
Grameen Bank authority published the Job circular for the post of Trainee Officer Job Circular 2020 in their website on 21 September 2020. The application deadline is next 15 October 2020.
Online Apply Procedure of Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020
- The eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the Grameen Bank website http://erecruit.ghrmplus.com.
- Candidate name, father’s name, mothers name of the candidate will be mentioned correctly according to his/her SSC /HSC certificate.
- Candidates should mention their permanent address according to their national ID.
- For new applicants,they have to submit a colored picture of file size not more than 100KB and a scanned signature file size not more than 20 KB.
- Before filling up the application makes sure that the candidates have scanned print of picture and signature.
- For divisional Candidates they will submit the written application with other documents to the Managing Director, Human Resources Department
Apply Link of Trainee Officer Job Circular 2020
Grameen Bank published a circular for Trainee Officer for the post of 07. Candidates applying must be online through the Grameen Bank website. Following the application link-
Exam date and Admit Card of Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020
The primarily selected candidates will be appeared for preliminary examination and the time and date of the exam and will be notified by the Grameen Bank website and daily news portal.
After passing the preliminary the selected candidates will seat for written and viva exams.
Others Instructions about Grameen Bank Job Circular 2020
- Candidates can not send their documents via Online or In written form.
- Candidates who are selected for the viva exam will submit their original certificate and other documents.
- In the application form (*) means Mandatory Field.
- Fill up all the text boxes with correct information.
- Please select appropriate information like Marital Status, Home District, Permanent Address, etc.
Trainee Officer Job Circular 2020 Job IMAGE
For further Deatils visit our website RESULTBDNEWS.