Canada High Commission Job Circular 2021 – www.international.gc.ca. Bangladeshis are getting job opportunities in Canada High Commission. The Canadian High Commission Bangladesh has issued a notification asking for manpower to work with the Rohingya citizens of Myanmar who have fled to Bangladesh due to torture and murder.
Canada High Commission Job Circular 2021
The title of the post is ‘Political Adviser-Rohingya Refugee Crisis’. Anyone can apply for this post subject to fulfillment of qualifications. Appointments to the Foreign Policy and Diplomacy Department (FPDS) of the Embassy of Canada. If you get a job in this position, you have to work 37.5 hours a week.
At a glance
- Organization Name: Canada High Commission.
- Title of post: Political Adviser-Rohingya Refugee Crisis.
- A Number of Vacancies: 01.
- Circular Published Date: 16 April 2021.
- Employment Status: Full Time.
- Application Deadline: May 07, 2021.
- Official Website: www.international.gc.ca.
Briefly of Description of CHC Job 2021
Educational Qualification For Job
- Bachelor’s degree from a government-recognized university.
- Fluently in English – Written and Spoken.
- Fluently in Bangla- Written and Spoken.
How to apply process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply following the link- http://chc.amris.com/wizards_v2/chc/vacancyView.php?requirementId=4447&.
- Must submit a cover letter with a curriculum vitae.
- Must send the application letter with others documents as all academic certificates.
Deadline for application
Canada High Commission “Political Adviser-Rohingya Refugee Crisis” application is started. And the application closing date on next 7th May 2021. Those who are interested to apply above this position apply within 7th May 2021.
Another Article of Canada
- Scholarship in Canada|Cost, Residence, and Expenses
- Opportunities for immigration to Canada [Apply Online]
- Canada Pilot Program Application 2021
- How To Requirement Documents For Canada Immigration
Experience for job requirements
- Must have at least five years of experience working as a political or administrative official in a government agency, research organization, think tank, diplomatic mission, or international organization.
- Applicants must have experience in conducting research and analysis, report creation, and providing management advice.
- Must have experience in organizing events such as panel discussions and conferences in person and in practice (online).
If have any query or confusion then following the job circular or visit High Commission of Canada- www.international.gc.ca. Also, get you information about Canada Immigration.