A job opportunity has been created in Glendale, California. Filmed Entertainment Group has a renowned group recently published a job circular from the interested and eligible candidates. They are looking for Feature Development Intern (Virtual) for their empty positions.
California Job Vacancy 2020
Dreamwork Animations is looking for an Intern for the Feature Development Group. The goal of the internship will be to gain an appreciation of the development process and how a development department functions within a studio environment. The intern will work closely with departmental representatives on various tasks, including project research, script coverage, writer lists, and competitive tracking.
DreamWorks Animation LLC (also simply known as DreamWorks) is an American animation studio and a subsidiary of Universal Pictures, itself a subsidiary of Comcast’s NBCUniversal. It is based in Glendale, California, and produces animated feature films, television programs, and online virtual games. The studio has currently released a total of 38 feature films, beginning with Antz (1998); its most recent film was Trolls World Tour (2020), with their next release being The Croods: A New Age in December 23, 2020.
The studio has earned three Academy Awards, as well as 41 Emmy Awards and numerous Annie Awards, and multiple Golden Globe and BAFTA nominations.
Now the studio is looking for Intern for Feature Development Department.
- Name of the Organisation: Dreamwork Animations.
- Department: Feature Development Group.
- Name of the Position: Feature Development Intern (Virtual).
- Job Number: 56585BR.
- Posting Category: Internships.
- Age: Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Country: United States.
- Sub-Business: DreamWorks Animation Internships.
- Career Level:Co-op/Intern.
- City: Glendale.
- Visit: www.dreamworksanimation.com.
Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date).
- Ability to commit 10 weeks to the internship and work remotely.
- Ability to work part-time (16-24 hours/week) from September 2020 – December 2020.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must have own equipment (computer, headphones, etc.) and stable Internet connection.
- A cover letter is an essential part of the submission process for this internship to showcase the writing style.
- Only submissions with a cover letter will be considered.
- Additional Requirments:
- Familiar with Google is suitable for work.
- Experience in Photoshop will give advantages.
Thanks for visiting our website and enjoy Feature Development Intern (Virtual) Job Vacancy 2020 at Glendale, California.