“BEPZA Job Circular” 2021 – www.bepza.gov.bd. Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) Published a circular has been issued to fill the vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can be applied online.
BEPZA Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Export Processing Authority will take up the posts of Assistant Engineer, Storekeeper, Substation Attendant, Surveyor, Draftsmas, Meter Reader, Electric / Lineman Helper. Below given the detailed information about BEPZA Job Circular 2021.
At a glance:
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA).
- Job Type: Full Time.
- A Number of Vacancies: 30.
- Circular Published Date: 06 April 2021.
- Application Started Date: 15th April 2021.
- Application Deadline: 20 May 2021.
- Official Website: www.bepza.gov.bd.
Eligibility, experience, and age limit for applying for each post are different. Eligibility, experience, and age limit conditions apply differently.
Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) all positions for applications must be log on http://bepza.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates to apply for entry to the website and fill up the all instructions to apply BEPZA.
Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA) recruitment circular has been declared on 6th April 2021. All the positions application will be started on next 15 April 2021 and application submission last date 20 May 2021.
Major Conditions to apply
- Candidates must be applied to use the link- http://bepza.teletalk.com.bd.
- Candidates age not overcome 30 years old.
- Candidates must have skills in Computer knowledge.
- Must pay the application fees by Teletal mobile operator. Application fees amount get the circular.
- Applicant’s selection will be considered by examination.
- For examination candidates not get any TA/DA.
- For more information visit- www.bepza.gov.bd.
In the last part, we called that we try to discuss details about BEPZA Job and apply procedure. So if have any confusion please text us; we try to solve your problem properly. Thanks to read the article.