Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020. Bangladesh Bank Job Circular has been published by the Bangladesh Bank authority. Their Job Circular has been published on our official website www.resultbdnews.com. Last 02 July 2020 is announced this bank job circular. Bankers Selection Committee yesterday (02 July 2020) published this job circular by Bangladesh Bank‘s official website.
Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020
You can also find this job circular on the Bangladesh Bank website www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Eligible and interested candidates can apply in Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020 for the post of Assistant Director (Engineer-Mechanical) through www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
About Bangladesh Bank 2020
Bangladesh Bank (বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক) is the central bank of Bangladesh and is a member of the Asian Clearing Union. The bank is active in developing green banking and financial inclusion policy and is an important member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
Bangladesh Bank is the first central bank in the world to introduce a dedicated hotline (16236) for the general populace to complain about any banking related problem. Moreover, the organization is the first central bank in the world to issue a “Green Banking Policy”. It was established on 16 December 1971 (48 years ago) and Fazle Kabir is the present Governor of Bangladesh Bank.
Bangladesh Bank Job Summary
[table id=15 /]
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from any Govt. approved university with at-least two first division/class.
- The third division/class in any examination is not allowed.
- First Class in a minimum of 2 subjects in SSC or equivalent examination.
- For SSC and HSC result GPA 3.00 or more considered as first-class and GPA 2.00 or less than considered as 2nd class.
- For University Level, in the scale of 4 GPA 3.00/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.25 /less considered as 2nd class. Similarly in the scale of 5 GPA 3.75/more considered as 1st class and GPA 2.813/less considered as 2nd class.
Download Tracking & Apply Deadline
Bangladesh Bank authority published the Job circular for the post of Assistant Director (Engineer-Mechanical) in their website on 30 June 2020. The application deadline is the next 30 July 2020.
Online Application Procedure of Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020
- The eligible candidates can apply online by visiting Bangladesh Bank website erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
- Candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name of the candidate will be mentioned correctly according to his/her SSC /HSC certificate.
- Candidates should mention their permanent address according to their national ID.
- For new applicants,they have to submit a colored picture of 600*600 pixels ( file size not more than 100KB) and a scanned signature of 300*80 pixels ( file size not more than 60KB).
- Before filling up the application make sure that the candidates have scanned print of picture and signature.
- Candidates can apply by their CV ID and Password.
- Black and white picture and an informal picture is not acceptable.
- After submitting the application and full payment, applicants can download their tracking page.
- The job ID is 229.
Apply Link of Govt Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Bank Job notice for the post of Assistant Director (Engineer-Mechanical) total number of post 09. candidates apply must be online through Bangladesh Bank. Following the application link-
After the successful submission of your application, you can find a page with the Application Tracking Number and CV Identification Number. Please print and preserve the page for further purposes.
For any other query or information, mail at email@example.com.
Exam date and Admit Card of Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director
After passing the preliminary the selected candidates will seat for written and viva exams.
Others Instructions Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director Job Circular 2020
- Candidates can not send their documents via Online.
- Candidates who are selected for the viva exam will submit their original certificate and other documents.
- In the application form (*) means Mandatory Field.
- Fill up all the text boxes with correct information.
- Please select appropriate information like Marital Status, Home District, Permanent Address, etc.