Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020 – www.joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd. The job noticed to proclaimed by online news portal of Bangladesh. The job notification is available army official website and our website www.resultbdnews.com. Army Job Circular 2020.
Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2020
Manpower will be recruited for the 85th BMA long-term course in the Bangladesh Army. Those who are interested and qualified for this job can apply till May 23,2020.
Bangladesh Army emerged during the Liberation War of Bangladesh in 1971. The mission of Bangladesh Army is to defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bangladesh. In addition to its primary mission, the Bangladesh Army is also assisting the civilian government during times of national emergency.
The primary mission of the Army is to provide necessary forces and capabilities to deliver the Bangladeshi government’s security and defense strategies, such as, and most notably, defending the nation’s territorial integrity against external attack.
Control of personnel and operations is administered by the Department of the Army, Armed Forces Division. In addition to its primary mission the Bangladesh Army is also constitutionally obligated to assist the government and its civilian agencies during times of domestic national emergency. This additional role is commonly referred to as “aid to civil administration”.
Job Description of Army 2020
Name of the organization: Bangladesh Army.
Position Name: 85th BMA Long Term Course.
- For National Medium: In Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate / Equivalent Examination with GPA 5.00 in one and GPA 4.50 in the other.
- For English Medium:For O level candidates must have A grade in 3 out of 6 subjects, B grade in 3 out of 6 subjects and minimum B grade in 2 subjects in A level.
- For O level candidates have grade A in 2 subjects, grade B in 3 subjects out of 6 subjects. And minimum A grade in one subject and B grade in 1 subject for A level students.
- For candidates who are working in the Armed Forces: Passed both HSC and SSC examinations with minimum GPA of 4.00 separately.
- Application process for regular HSC candidates for 2020: Regular HSC candidates for 2020 can also apply. However, in that case you must have GPA-5.00 / equivalent in SSC exam and you are requested to apply after receiving the roll number / admit card of HSC exam.
Candidates who have passed Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate / Equivalent Examination under Bangladesh Technical Education Board and Bangladesh Open University cannot apply.
Regular HSC candidates of 2020 are being requested to apply after receiving the roll number / admit card of HSC examination.
- For Male
Height 1.63 meter (5 feet 4 inches).
Chest size 30-32 inches.
Weight 54 kg( 120 pound ).
- For women
Height is 1.57 meter (5 feet 2 inches).
Chest size is 28-30 inches.
Weight is 47 kg(104 pound).
Candidates with excessive weight according to height and age will be considered disqualified in Bangladesh Army.
- Age: 17-21 years on 01 January 2021. 18-23 years for those serving in the Armed Forces.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi.
- Marital Status : Single.
- Training period: 03 years.
- Application fee: 1000 taka.
- Job Publish Date: 06 March 2020.
- Application Starts: 07 March 2020.
- Application Ends: 23 May 2020.
- Written exam: 19 June 2020.
- Result of Written Exam: 25 June, 2020.
- Physical and verbal exam: 31 may-04 June 2020.
- Interested Candidates can apply through online by their official website joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd .
- Interested candidates can only apply through online from 07 March,2020. No hardcopy is allowed.
- Applicants can pay their application fee through Teletalk/Trust Bank t-cash/VISA/Master card/Bkash/Rocket and instantly they can download their call up letter.
- If anyone faces any difficulties during online application process, they can call their customer support number (+8801713161969) that shown on their website.
Apply Link- https://joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd/
- Primary selection ( physical and verbal ) examination started in Different cantonment area from 31 May 2020 to 04 June 2020 .
- If any candidates is not able to present on their exam day, he/she can attend this exam any day within this above time period.
- But cause of his/her absence will notified in his censor before .
Written Test- Army Job Circular 2020
After the primary selection the selected candidates attend a written test on Bangla, English, Mathematics and general Knowledge.The name of exam center will mentioned in admit card.Written exam started in 19 June 2020.Result of Written Exam published on 25 June, 2020. Results will published on joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd website.
1. Salary: Based on govt policy.
2. Having training in abroad.
3. Facilities of Higher studies.
4. Facilities of secured accommodation and fresh environment .
5. Having facilities of advanced health care in well reputed military hospital.
6. Getting advantages to educate their children in well reputed institutions like AFMC, MIST, BUP.
Currently Open Courses
Application Starts: 07 March 2020.
Application Ends: 23 May 2020.
Army Job Circular 2020 – Image Format
Bangladesh Army 85th BMA long-term course circular published. Here we upload image file of Bangladesh Army 85th Batch circular.
Hopefully, We were able to give a clear idea to Army job 2020. If any confusion about to this job then write us. You can write us by comments box. Otherwise you carefully again see the job circular.