ADB JSP Scholarship Program 2021 – www.adb.org. Recently Asian Development Bank has announced the “ADB JSP Scholarship Program 2021”. Are you interested and eligible for this scholarship, then apply within a short time? Let’s discuss the details of the scholarship program.
ADB JSP Scholarship Program 2021
Under the Scholarship, the scholarship facility of the Government of Japan and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) is the ‘ADB-JSP Scholarship Program’. Under the Japan Scholarship Program (JSP), students from ADB developing countries are offered scholarships to pursue postgraduate and Ph.D. degrees. The application process for this scholarship has been started in 1986.
Every year, 300 students from around the world will get the opportunity to study in 9 countries with scholarships. Students at any of the universities in the United States, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, India, Pakistan, and the Philippines get a golden opportunity to study for free.
Which sectors can be studied?
Students in the two-year master’s course can apply for this scholarship. Scholarships are available in a variety of fields, including agriculture, biological sciences, computer science, engineering, forestry, accounting, development studies, international business law, and political science.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Opportunity to study completely without pay.
- Receiving housing allowance.
- Receipt of allowance for the purchase of educational materials.
- Benefits of Health Insurance.
- Free economy class air tickets.
- Visa fees.
- There are other benefits including research allowance under this scholarship.
Some conditions for students
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have two years of full-time work experience after graduation.
- Must be in good health and under 35 years of age.
- At the end of the study must return to his home country.
Documents required for Apply
- Passport, National Identity Card, and photo of the candidate.
- Academic papers.
- Annual Income Tax Certificate.
- Work experience letter.
- Two reference letters.
- Research Proposal (if any).
Available to citizens of the following countries/areas:
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Federated States of Micronesia
Papua New Guinea
We tried to negotiate as much as possible. If you still have any questions, you can ask. However, we have discussed this in detail above. But if you want to know more, please visit www.adb.org.