Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular 2020 has been published by the authority. They published a job circular 2020 for the position of Medical Officer and recently published the circular on their official website www.baec.gov.bd. You can also find the job circular on our official website www.resultbdnews.com. They recruit manpower for the young, energetic people. If you think that you have all the qualities that matched their requirements, you are eagerly encouraged to apply for the position.
BAEC Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission recruits 20 medical officers. 20 people will be appointed as ‘Medical Officers’ in Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission. Those interested can apply till July 15, 2020.
Job Summary of BAEC Job Circular 2020
|Organization Name||Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission|
|Name of the Institute||Inmas and INMP|
|Position Name||Medical Officer|
|Number of posts||20|
|Experience||Experience / Degree in Nuclear Medicine|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000-53,060 Taka ( 9 Grade )|
|Published Date||17 June 2020|
|Application Deadline||15 July 2020|
|Candidate Type||Female and Male both can apply|
|Age||30 years on July 15, 2020|
|Workplace||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission is a scientific research organization and regulatory body of Bangladesh. Its main objective is to promote the use of atomic energy for peaceful purposes. It was established on 27 February 1973, after the independence of Bangladesh, the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission no longer having jurisdiction. It is the Agencies and Departments under the Ministry of Science and Technology.
It provides the promotion of nuclear science and technology-based fundamental and applied as well as advanced research programs in various fields of physical, biological, and engineering disciplines. Implementation of the nuclear power program.
Transfer of nuclear technology-based services to various stakeholders. Application of nuclear technology in agriculture, industry, health, and environment; Development of human resources in the area of nuclear science and technology. Establishment of radiation safety culture. Application of nuclear technology in exploration and exploitation of mineral resources.
Other additional recruitment
- The interested candidates can apply and send their application to Secretary, Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission, Atomic Building, E-12 / A, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1206 within 15/07/2020. After that time no application is not accepted.
- The candidates who have appeared certificate in MBBS is not allowed to apply.
- The candidates have to pay 500 takas by bank draft/pay order and submit to Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission.
- Applicants can download the application form from their official website www.baec.gov.bd.
- 3 copies of recent passport size photographs attested mark sheet and certificate of all examination will be submitted with the application.
- Primarily selected candidates and they are admitted card will be sent to their permanent postal address.
- No TA/DA will be allowed.
- Time, date, and other information about written and viva will be notified in the official address www.baec.gov.bd.
Shahid Shahabuddin Shorok, Agargaon
E-12/A, Agargaon, Dhaka 1207.
BAEC Job Circular 2020- Apply Last Date
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular 2020 has been declared a few days ago. Mentioned that the job application last date on next 15th July 2020. So if you are interested apply this position they must be applied within the next 15th July 2020.
Job Circular 2020- www.baec.gov.bd
Candidates many times eagerly waiting when will be published a job circular. And they want to job circular as PDF or Image format. For this convenience here we upload the image format of Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Circular 2020.
Further, any query writes to us. Thanks to us.